New to BTPC?
You might be wondering, what’s it like at BTPC? What can you expect when you visit?
At BTPC, we’re all about Jesus. And because you matter to Jesus, you matter to us. No matter how you're dressed, what you’ve done, or what questions you have — we want to know you and we want you to get to know us, too.
Most importantly, we'd like to be the place where you'll find God's love and truth in his Son Jesus.
What to Expect
Whether you join us in person or via ZOOM, you can expect:
- To feel welcomed and loved.
- To hear the Bible being taught carefully.
- To enjoy meeting friendly people at your own pace.
Each time we meet, we'll explain what will be happening during the time you are with us. You can participate at the pace you're comfortable with — no pressure. Our pastors, service leaders and regulars would love to hear and answer any questions that you have.
Connect with us through the link below and one of our pastors will reach out to you.
NOTE: We value your privacy and would never spam you
What We Believe
What we believe is foundational to how we live. As an evangelical church that holds to the truth of the bible, we align ourselves with the confessions of fellow evangelical churches in the presbyterian and reformed traditions. We are committed to the gospel truths and mandate given to us in the bible. We share the doctrinal statement of The Gospel Coalition. You can read it by clicking on the link below.
Our Mission & Obligations
- Growing in God’s word: To provide effective Christian education in the Word of God to equip members of every age for holy living.
- Growing together in serving God and one another: To provide opportunities and an environment for members to serve with their God-given gifts and to grow spiritually.
- Going out with the gospel of Jesus Christ: To enable members to share the love of God, proclaim the Gospel and win lives for Him through personal outreach and caring ministries.
- We must pray earnestly and study the Bible, join in all the different meetings and services, especially keep the Lord’s Day, and attend the Lord’s Supper.
- We must help in all the work of the Church and gladly perform good works.
- We must do all we can to witness for the Lord, and also pay heed to leading our families and our children.
- Inasmuch as the Church is the Lord’s Body, in all matters in which members are involved we must exercise mutual love, not forming parties nor creating strife and thereby causing damage to the Church.
- We are responsible for supporting the Church’s normal expenses and any special needs.
“It was like being welcomed into a big family!”
Seng Hong & Joanne